Applicant Contact Information
If you do not have an email address, please provide the email of a parent or guardian.
MUST be 18 by program start date.
Parent Contact Information
Guardian Contact Information
You will be required to provide legal documentation of guardianship if you are accepted into the program.
Please read the following statements and answer whether you understand them
How do you plan to get to your Project SEARCH® program location?
Please provide the name and contact information of a non-related individual to complete an applicant assessment. (Example: previous employer, teacher, neighbor, etc.)
Applicant's position within the program is contingent upon adherence to the policies and procedures of Project SEARCH® Arkansas: ACCESS Inititive. By signing, the applicant and/or guardian agree to comply
Terms and Conditions
* I understand that if I am accepted into the Project Search® Arkansas:ACCESS Initiative Program, I must abide by the following terms and conditions:
* I understand that the Project SEARCH® program is a nine-month work/educational program, and I will actively pursue competitive employment when I have completed the program.
* I will complete at least three unpaid intern rotations during the Project SEARCH® program.
* I will attend the program every day as scheduled.
* I understand that the Project SEARCH® program correlates with the school district academic calendar.
* I will dress appropriately and wear required attire.
*I will call my Project SEARCH® instructor when I will be absent or tardy.
*I understand that I am responsible for transportation to and from my Project SEARCH® location.
* I will follow all rules established by the program.
* I will attend and be an active participant at meetings with my rehabilitation counselor, parents, instructors and staff.
* I will be up to date on all needed immunizations.
* I will be able to pass a criminal background check.
* I will receive a T.SPOT.TB blood test for tuberculosis and Flu Shot.
* I will receive a drug screen prior to the start of the program and for cause or incident during the program.