Please Note that applicants interested in this program must be able to fulfill the following Entrance Requirements prior to starting the program. If you are in the process of obtaining any of these entrance requirements you can still request a personal interview please indicate on this application.
As an accredited training college we keep high entrance standards to ensure that our grads and their certification are the best in the world. Should you have any question about the entrance requirements, please contact admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grade 12 education or BC Adult Graduation Diploma, or equivalent
- Post-Secondary transcripts/Diplomas *Post-Secondary is advantageous
- Complete English 12 with a final mark of at least 70% or
- Complete ABE prov. level English, final mark of at least 70% /Attain level 5 LPI
- Pass the VCMT English Essay Assignment with a mark of at least 70%
- Successfully complete a personal interview with a college representative
- Complete a health assessment form at VCMT
- Successfully complete an Introductory Massage Workshop
- Complete VCMT's Application process
- Secure a document clear Criminal Record Check (VCMT). Please note the applicant is required to report any future changes or convictions for criminal offenses, and, should this occur, provide a new authorization for a criminal record check.
- **Proof of immunizations and proof of screening